Book your appointment today for your free consultation
Dermapen skin needling involves the use of a handpiece, which has multiple needles moving at multi-speed and adjustable needle depths, which pierce your skin’s layers at 90 degrees and at a rate of 1000 holes per second. This vastly increases absorption of products, so you spend less time and money in the treatment room for better results.
It’s the perfect solution for a wide range of cosmeceutical treatments, including:
- Skin tightening, natural collagen induction, lifting and rejuvenation
- Healing acne scars and wounds
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Open pore minimization
- Improving stretch marks
- Treating alopecia (when used in conjunction with a topical treatment)
- Aiding penetration of treatment solutions
This treatment is recommended in a course of 3 with 4 week intervals.
Any hypertrophic scars, such as acne or burn scars, respond very well to skin needling, as depressed scars become elevated and the surface contours of the skin are smoothed.
To find out more and book a free consultation with our beauty therapists, Click Here