Covid-19 Safe Cosmetic Injecting Guide 2020
Book your appointment today for your free consultation
We look forward to your visit to our clinic and wish to reassure you that we have additional procedures in place to ensure your safety.
Our clinic follows the COVID-19 SAFE COSMETIC INJECTING GUIDE 2020 and the in clinic procedures are listed below for your perusal.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
STEP 1: When you attend the clinic, one of our staff will ask you these questions. If you have experienced or currently experiencing any of the symptoms please contact us ASAP
- Recent overseas travel
- Recent contact with known or suspected COVID-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- Recently tested for COVID-19. If Yes, specify: Date, Time, Result
Whether you have the following:
- Temperature of > 38˚C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Other respiratory symptoms
- A recent loss of sense of smell
- Your temperature may be measured and recorded
STEP 2: If you said YES to the above questions and/or if your record a temperature of > 38˚C, you will be referred to attend the nearest Public Hospital Emergency Department and your cosmetic treatment will be rescheduled.
STEP 3: When you attend the clinic, please adopt the following COVID-19 specific public health measures
- Hand hygiene
- Safe distancing 1.5 M
- Non-contact greeting
- Cough etiquette
- Use of a face mask – we do not object if you wish to wear a mask
STEP 4: We recommend the following COVID-19 specific precautions before your facial injectable treatment
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Wash your face with soap or cleanser and water for 20 seconds prior to facial injectable treatments