Book your appointment today for your free consultation
Dermal fillers are used to plump out deeper creases, re-volumize the skin, creating a younger appearance.
Fillers are also used to plump cheeks and lips to provide natural-looking fullness and definition that lasts between 12 and 18 months. We also offer non-surgical rhinoplasty and tear trough rejuvenation using dermal fillers.
The fillers are made from a naturally occurring complex sugar, which is naturally found within the tissues of living cells including human skin. It assists in skin hydration by attracting and holding water. It also combines with collagen and elastin to help provide skin structure and elasticity.
Because it is a product naturally occurring within the skin there is no need for an allergy test before treatment, and 80% of results are immediate.
Due to strict advertising guidelines, we are unable to use the brand names.
Our premium dermal filler starts at $399 for 1ml.
IF GOING AHEAD WITH FILLER WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not have any active cold sores – we can’t go ahead if you do. If you are prone to them, you can ask the chemist for anti-viral treatment in the lead up to your appointment.
- You can’t exercise after your appointment or the next day.
- Have no dental appointments for 7 days.
- Are not traveling on a long-haul flight for at least 10 days after your appointment.
To find out more and book a free consultation with our doctors or nurses, Click Here